Bifidobak – description, price, reviews | Art Life
Bioactive complex Bifidobak designed to support the natural balance of microflora.
It contains a highly resistant strain of bifidobacteria Bifidobacterium adolescentis. These bacteria live in the human colon, they prevent the growth of harmful microorganisms, are involved in metabolism, produce vitamins, and taking part in the synthesis of immunoglobulins, immune system support person. The patented technology production complex “Bifidobak” provides increased survival bacteria in the intestinal tube. The complex is made using the technology of microencapsulation. This method of preparing bacterial bioactive complex involves the creation of microcapsules in which useful microorganisms are enclosed by a thin but sturdy shell of the biopolymer material. This coating protects the bacteria from the destructive action of acidic gastric contents and allows them to reach their lossless final localization. The core microcapsules comprise fructooligosaccharides serving natural food substrate for bacteria. The presence of nutrients in the activation time of the bacteria in the gut is key to their high activity, and increases the rate of reproduction significantly increases the efficiency of dysbacteriosis correction.
- condition after antibiotic therapy
- dysfunction of digestion, malabsorption of food
- reduced gastric acidity
- chronic diseases of the digestive system
- diseases of the liver and biliary tract
- B12 and folic acid deficiency anemia
Recommendations for use, dosage, “Bifidobak” is recommended as a dietary food supplement – a source of probiotic microorganisms (bifidobacteria). Adults take 1 capsule 2-3 times a day with meals ..
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity of the components BAD. Before applying are encouraged to consult with your doctor.
Storage: Store at + 4 ° C ± 2 ° C.
Not a cure
Shelf life: 1 year from date of manufacture.
Certificate of state registration № 77.99.23. 3.U.4916.5.05 from 05.05.2005g.
The quality management system and security of “Artlife” certified according to ISO 9001: 2000, HACCP and GMP.
dried lactic acid bacteria Bifidobacterium adolescentis, Jerusalem artichoke tubers.
The main advantages of bifidobacteria to provide our body protection from infections that damage the intestine, stomach, and even support the fight against cancer cells.
- protects against penetration of harmful microorganisms, as well as toxins in the internal environment of the body;
- bifidobacteria utilize dietary substrates and activate membrane digestion by stimulating peristalsis;
- cleanses the intestines;
- carrying out the synthesis of proteins and amino acids, and vitamin K group B;
- enhances absorption of calcium, vitamin D and iron;
- possess immunomodulatory effects
This will increase the efficiency of colonization microflora increase thus vital functions, as well as the biological activity of the bacteria.