Tireobalans – description, price, reviews | Art Life
Tireobalans – is optimally balanced composition of the complex, which includes a number of vitamins and minerals such as iodine, copper, tyrosine, and folic acid. Ensure the normal operation of the thyroid gland.
The biggest problem is the relevance of this in childhood, adolescence, as well as during pregnancy. Thyroid disease, is a common pathology. But even with her to live and lead a normal life. Especially when there was a drug tireobalans. This drug can make a person’s life significant adjustments. Thanks to what? Firstly, the presence of iodine. Second, the abundance of different groups of vitamins. Third, due to the trace elements. Each of these features has beneficial effects on the thyroid gland, and thus on health.
Complex Tireobalans recommended to enhance physical and creative activity, a good memory and pep.
Tireobalans recommended as a dietary food supplement – additional source of iodine, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, vitamins A, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, a cobalt source, L-tyrosine.
- elimination of iodine deficiency in the diet and maintaining its balance sheet;
- implementation of nutritional support the body’s other trace elements, vitamins and tyrosine in order to ensure the proper functioning of the thyroid gland, and the synthesis of thyroid hormone balance;
- thyroid dysfunction (subclinical hypothyroidism, increase the size of the thyroid gland, diffuse nodular goiter);
- Active prevention and correction of iodine deficiency diseases and hormonal disorders associated with the thyroid gland hypofunction (including dishormonal disease in women – mastopathy, hysteromyoma, endometriosis and infertility);
- and to improve the normalization of metabolism (energy, lipid, carbohydrate, mineral, et al.);
- comprehensive correction of overweight and obesity;
- improve mental, creative, psycho-emotional and physical stress, exercise;
- chronic fatigue syndrome and immune dysfunction syndrome “manager”, “burn-in” cognitive decline (mental activity), stunted physical and intellectual development, the effects of perinatal injury, etc .;
- nutritional preparation for pregnancy;
- medication, diseases and conditions for which may develop iodine deficiency, B vitamins and antioxidants (antibiotics, cytostatics, glucocorticoids, salicylates, chemical coating and sorbing agents, radiation therapy, chronic hepatic, renal failure, hemodialysis, etc. );
- the impact of adverse environmental, technological, professional factors;
- can be used in the programs of the system of non-drug exposure in infectious, inflammatory, autoimmune, allergic, cancer, cardiovascular diseases, cerebrovascular diseases, anemia, liver disease, and others.
Directions: adults, 1 tablet a day with meals.
Taking 1 pill (recommended daily dose) will provide a receipt:
|Name||mg||% of CPR|
|Vitamin В3|| 4,0
Contraindications: idiosyncrasy of the product components, pregnancy and lactation. Before applying are encouraged to consult with your doctor.
Certificate of state registration number RU.77.99.11.003.E.002019.10.10 from 20.10.10
The quality management system and security of “Artlife” certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and GMP.
Not a cure.
1 tablet contains: L-Tyrosine – 220 mg, cat’s claw extract – 20 mg zinc citrate – 9.62 mg, tocopherol acetate – 4 mg of nicotinamide – 4 mg manganese aspartate – 2.92 mg retinol acetate – 1 16 mg iodine casein – 1.07 mg Copper citrate – 0.57 mg of pyridoxine chloride – 0.4 mg, riboflavin – 0.36 mg, thiamin mononitrate – 0.3 mg of potassium iodate liposomirovany – 0.25 mg SELEX – 60 mcg folic acid – 40 mg, cobalt aspartate – 14 micrograms. Auxiliary ingredients: potato starch, microcrystalline cellulose, talc, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, titanium dioxide, tartrazine, akutsel lecithin, grindoks 109 maltodextrin.