Tsetrazin – description, price, reviews | Art Life
Tsetrazin – plant complex broad-spectrum anti-bacterial action. The basis of the complex consists of five most powerful natural antibiotic: Iceland moss, andrografis, St. John’s wort herb, walnut leaf and eucalyptus and propolis and pancreatin.
Tsetrazin has antibacterial, antiviral and antitoxic properties, gives strong support immunity, improves the health of the respiratory and digestive systems.
- in the pre-epidemic period and the source of infection for the harmonization of the functional state of the immune system and active prevention of SARS, influenza, diarrhea;
- in the complex therapy of inflammatory diseases of viral and bacterial etiology of respiratory tract infections (ARI, sinusitis, tonsillitis, bronchitis, pneumonia and others.), gastrointestinal tract, including infections (dysentery and other intestinal infection), genital (gynecological and urological), various wound Process (trophic ulcers, osteomyelitis, etc.)., microbial eczema, etc .;
- in the appointment of any chemotherapeutic agents, intestinal dysbiosis before using probiotics;
- when taking hepatotoxic agents, various intoxications, alcoholic, viral hepatitis;
- with “preventive antibacterial” goal in the postoperative period, in the states after injuries, burns and cytostatic therapy during recovery from severe diseases in active sports;
- with climate change and living conditions, business trips, travel, etc .;
- schemes as part of complex therapy of tuberculosis of different localization;
- schemes in the treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, ulcers, erosions), helminthiases and parasitic diseases;
- heavy metal poisoning, alcohol, drugs, plant poisons;
- inflammatory processes of any etiology with pain.
Recommendations for use: Adults: 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals. The duration of the 10 days.
Not a cure.
Reception 3 tablets (recommended daily dose) Ensure supply:
|Name||mg||% of CPR|
|Flavonoids in terms of routines||24||80|
|Polyphenol based on gallic acid||30||30|
|Polyphenolic tannin based||30||15|
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity of the components, pregnancy, breast-feeding. Before use, consult a physician.
Batch number / date of issue / best before: see. On the packaging
Storage: store in a dry, dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Certificate of state registration
Number RU.77.99.11.003.E.003126.11.10 on 26.11.2010
1 tablet contains: Iceland moss extract – 100 mg, andrografisa paniculate extract – 100 mg, St. John’s wort herb extract – 70 mg, walnut leaf extract – 50 mg, eucalyptus leaf – 50 mg, bee propolis – 5 mg pancreatin – 40 mg .